Graphic audio spectrum analyzer
Module of graphic spectrum audio analyzer
- 14 display modes
- power supply 5,5 - 8V, reverse polarity protection
- current approximately 50mA
- input adjustable 0,5 – 2,5V
- input frequency 20 Hz – 20kHz
- adjustable contrast and intensity of backlight
- based on ATMEGA32, only single-sided PCB
Individual modes are switched by pressing of button (linear mode, logarithmic mode, memory tips mode, measurement mode and setting).
In the setting mode for longer holding the button switches to set the individual values. Short press to go to the next desired value, long press to set the value, alternately up and down. After going through all the possible values goes back to toggle the modes.
When is power disconnect , settings and the current mode is stored in memory.